ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving St. Paul & Entire Twin Cities Metro Area
Vivint Security Monitor in St. Paul
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in St. Paul?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in St. Paul?

In the process of assembling the nursery, you put together the cradle, painted the walls a delicate, lighter hue, and installed the greatest diaper changing space ever. You’re now ready to decide how you're going to keep an eye on your newborn. You have the option of going with the conventional monitor that allows you to hear on a separate listening device, or you can step up the tech and utilize high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative kind of sounds like cameras incorporated in a complete home protection plan, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in St. Paul? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The nice thing about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in St. Paul is that you can connect it to your other home automation and security devices. So, for example, if you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep, you can adjust your integrated thermostat from the security app to increase the room’s comfort. In addition, as they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to gently raise the space’s smart lights to signal that you're on your way. And if you have at least two babies in separate spaces, you have the ability to supply each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in a unified cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in St. Paul is included in your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will guide you through the available choices and work hard to configure the right security system for you. Place a call to (651) 300-3764 or submit the form on this page.