What features do you need in a baby monitor in St. Paul?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a component with a microphone on a table next to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, many monitors now offer HD video and two-direction communications. You can even connect your monitors to your wireless network so you are able to wander wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in St. Paul are so advanced that they mimic indoor security cameras in both features and cost.
Should you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, you have numerous residents in St. Paul linking their nursery to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- specifically when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go inside the bedroom to get your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice might be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could begin to waver. But if your camera detects unusual activity, then you can get a notification to your smartphone. This is helpful if your child silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet sneaks into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. Now you have the ability to send a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: In lieu of having to lug monitoring equipment around, you may now view your child from a simple smartphone app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.