A Professionally Monitored St. Paul Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a St. Paul monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In St. Paul?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a St. Paul flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your St. Paul flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your St. Paul Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored St. Paul flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (651) 300-3764 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.