Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In St. Paul?
There's a general idea that placing signage from a home security company next to your home’s entrance is the only thing required to ward off criminals. In essence, a burglar is supposed to see the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in St. Paul and skip installing a home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in St. Paul. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in St. Paul instead of the actual alarm system.
While there is merit in showing off a yard sign from esteemed home security providers like ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with some actual security measures. It seems like much less of a gamble than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in St. Paul.
Back-Up Your St. Paul Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. As an alternative, think about incorporating all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that covers main areas of entry like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of thieves will enter via doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s true that numerous break-ins occur in the daytime when residents are at the office, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your entry points will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will update you when a person makes an effort to engage your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by providing real-time footage. Both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation component, smart light bulbs can be put on a daily plan or turned on right from your mobile device. They will make it appear that you are on-site and successfully deter burglars.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in St. Paul when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (651) 300-3764 or complete the form on this page to get started. You are able to pick from various solutions at affordable monthly rates or customize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.