Since no homes are alike, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security option that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Eden Prairie home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can choose:
- Door and window detectors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alarm
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Eden Prairie Security Cameras Let You See Your Home While You Are On the Go
To see who is knocking on your door or what caused that noise in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and gives you a feed on any visitors or deliveries before you answer the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and include waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch real-time footage and receive notifications from each of your Eden Prairie cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Watch your house at all times to check that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects strange motion.